No Official Announcement, but August 25th in Spetses it is!
Last December 28th, the following announcement was released by King Constantine:
“HM Queen Anne-Marie and I are delighted to announce the engagement of our son Nikolaos to Tatiana Blatnik.”
Since that day, royal watchers have been wondering when and where the wedding will take place. This year or next? Greece or London?
Recently, after a long period in the dark, King Constantine gave an interview to a foreign newspaper and he mentioned that Nikolaos and Tatiana will get married in Spetses on August 25th.
Even with these “rumours” and the expectation felt by the followers of the former King of Greece and his family, the Greek Royal House hasn’t released, so far, any official statement regarding the wedding between Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik. Mark your calenders though, just in case.Filed under Greek Royals
Tagged Constantine II, Greece, Interview, Prince Nikolaos, Princess Nikolaos, Wedding.
- Engagement of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik
- Nikolaos & Tatiana’s Engagement Press Conference
- Royals Attend Michael Kors London Store Opening
- Prince Nikolaos Attends Dinner at London Gallery
- Former King of Greece Recovering After Surgery