Sheikh Mohammed Calls Citizens to Visit UAE Pavilion at EXPO
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, sent a message to his citizens to visit the website of the pavilion of state in Expo Shanghai 2010. The invitation was send from his official Facebook page.
His Highness also hailed in the letter the huge turnout for the UAE Pavilion at the Expo. He also added, “If you cannot travel to Shanghai to watch the pavilion, you can do a virtual visit through the pavilion’s website on the Internet.”
The website also provides much information on the pavilion and the previous state’s Expo exhibitions.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged China, Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Social Media, World EXPO.
- Royals in Shanghai at EXPO 2010
- Sheikh Mohammed attends UAE-Manchester Friendly Match
- Mohammed launches website
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE