Jordan’s King tours Europe & US
His Majesty King Abdullah started a visit to the UK, which is the first stop on the begining of an official tour that will include Norway and Sweden, and a private visit to the US according to a Royal Court statement.
In London, King Abdullah will hold talks with Prime Minister David Cameron and Foreign Secretary William Hague on the current situation in the Middle East. In Norway King Abdullah will meet with King Harald V, the Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and several officials. In Sweden Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania will attend the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria.
For more new, information and pictures please visit this threadFiled under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Norway, Official Visit, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Bahraini King and King Abdullah II Attend Air Show
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- King Abdullah in Spain, then to attend WEF
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- Jordanian King & Queen on State Visit to Italy