Jordan Royals celebrate Independence Day
Their Majesties King Abdullah, Queen Rania and HRH Crown Prince Hussein attended the celebration held by Prime Minister Samir Rifai on the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the Jordanian Independence Day.
Prime Minister Rifai praised the King’s efforts towards his country and citizens in his speech. He also spoke of when Jordan achieved its independence on May 25, 1946.
Several members of the royal family attended the event along with Arab and foreign ambassadors, religious leaders, military and security officers attended the ceremony.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Crown Prince Hussein, Independence Day, Prime Minister Rifai, Queen Rania.
- King Albert invited to celebrate Congo’s 50 Years Independence
- Jordan Royals attend 10th anniversary celebration
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 3
- King and Queen of Jordan Start Working Visit to UK
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 2