King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital
It was yesterday when the King of Spain left the hospital to continuing his recovery at home three days after the lung surgery. At the outside of Barcelona Clinic hospital, looking relaxed the king had a short meeting with the press where he said he is in good form and thanked the doctors and nurses who treated him. King Juan Carlos also had praised words to the Spain’s public health care system, “We must be very proud of our public health care system.”
According the last medical report the second test the doctors made definitely show there are no traces of cancer in the small tumor removed.
No one of the members of the Royal Family accompanied the King, as all of them have official engagements in Madrid. The king will gradually resume his normal activities in the coming weeks.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Juan Carlos I, Surgery.
- King Juan Carlos received Family visit
- King Juan Carlos undergoes Lung Surgery
- King Juan Carlos meets President Obama
- King Juan Carlos Pays an Official Visit to Lebanon
- Televisión Española Rekindles King Juan Carlos’ “Most Difficult Day”