Queen Rania 4th on the “World’s Most Beautiful Top 10″ List
Queen Rania has been selected as forth among the world’s top ten most beautiful women. This top ten list, which is combined on the basis of the media coverage amount on a group of celebrities, is prepared by fashion expert Sally Allen for the British clothing brand Wizard Jeans.
Sally Allen, who is also the Wizard Jeans spokeswoman, told the Press Association that all the women on the list possessed “true natural beauty”.
Her Majesty is the only royal lady on this list which includes (in order of positioning): Penelope Cruz, Claudia Schiffer, Kristin Scott Thomas, Catherine Deneuve, Dame Helen Mirren, Charlize Theron, Kate Beckinsale, Natascha McElhone and Sophia Loren.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Celebrities, Media, Queen Rania.
- Rania on Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women List
- Queen Rania makes NY Times ‘Best Selling Author’ List
- Marie-Chantal of Greece Named on Tatler’s Best-Dressed List
- British Royals Top List of Hottest Young Royals
- Queen Rania attends “Women in the World” Summit