Queen Rania makes NY Times ‘Best Selling Author’ List
The New York Times has recently published their best-selling list of books which lists Queen Rania’s book “The Sandwich Shop”, as the children’s best-seller.
Queen Rania was on a recent tour of America, to cities including Chicago and New York, to promote her book on cross-cultural understanding in schools and book stores. Her book is published by Disney, and can be purchased in two languages; Arabic and English.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Books, Culture, Media, Queen Rania, United States of America.
- Rania on Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women List
- Rania in the USA – Days 2 and 3
- Old News About Queen Paola’s Father Makes Headlines
- Queen Rania’s Visit to the US: Day 4
- Queen Rania attends “Women in the World” Summit