The Prince Pierre Prizes
Princess Caroline of Monaco has met laureates and fellow jury members of the Prince Pierre Prizes for Contemporary Art, Literature and Music. To a formal lunch at the Grand Vefour restaurant in Paris, the elegant Princess wore a beige skirt suit and beige-black shoes, all from the favored house of Chanel.
The Prince Pierre Foundation was created by Prince Rainier III in 1966 to honour his father and perpetuate the cycle of artistic conferences organized and supported by the late Prince de Polignac.
This conference was for the jury, of which the Princess is a member, to discuss the competition for literature. The candidates are Dominique Bona, Emmanuel Carrere, Jean-Paul Kaufmann, Olivier Rolin and Daniele Sallenave.Filed under German Royals, Monaco Royals
Tagged Awards, France, Hanover, Prince Pierre Foundation, Princess Caroline.
- Monaco’s Prince Pierre Foundation Awards
- Monaco’s Rose Ball Scheduled for Saturday
- Countess Alexandra presents prizes to scientists
- Princess Caroline in Paris for UNESCO Gathering
- Monaco’s Annual Rose Ball celebrates Rock’n Roll