Hereditary Prince zu Fürstenberg to Marry
Hereditary Prince Christian zu Fürstenberg is going to marry to his girlfriend, Jeanette Griesel; the marriage will take place next July.
Prince Christian, 32, is the eldest son of Fürst Heinrich zu Fürstenberg and his wife Fürstin Milana, nee Princess Maximiliana zu Windisch-Graetz; he has a younger brother, Antonius. Prince Christian studied in the USA, and since 2004 works in his family business; he also is a Knight of the Order of Malta, in which charities he cooperates in, and president of DRAV (German Racing Association of Arabian Horses).
Miss Griesel is six years younger than him, and is the daughter of a Bavarian entrepreneur; she has been previously married, but it ended in a divorce.
Please visit this thread to learn more.Filed under German Royals
Tagged Engagement, Fürstenberg, Hereditary Prince Christian zu Fürstenberg.
- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma To Marry Dutch Journalist
- Wedding of Hereditary Prince Christian zu Solms-Hohensolms-Lich and Countess Christina Douglas
- Report: Prince William to Marry Kate Middleton
- Prince Carlos and Annemarie Will Marry In Brussels
- Prince Leopold of Bavaria At BMW Presentation