Princess Nathalie Announces Pregnancy
HSH Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and her fiance, Alexander Johannsmann, have revealed that they are expecting their first child, in an interview with Danish magazine Billed Bladet. The baby is due in July.
Their engagement was announced earlier this year, and they will wed civally in around a month’s time, with a church wedding set for 2011. “We have not found a set date yet though. It will be not be in winter,” the mother-to-be said at the CDI Dortmund equestrian competition this past weekend, where she competed in the Grand Prix Special finals and placed 11th.
Princess Nathalie will compete in one final competition next week – the 2010 World Cup Finals – before taking maternity leave. Her aim is to be fit for the World Equestrian Games in late September.
Click here to view the thread at TRF.Filed under Danish Royals, German Royals
Tagged Alexander Johannsmann, Horses, Pregnancy, Princess Nathalie, Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Wedding.
- Engagement of Princess Nathalie and Alexander Johannsmann
- Princess Benedikte Awarded Her Own Trophy
- Madeleine and Benedikte attend Horse Show
- King Carl Gustaf attends Skiing World Cup
- “We may return to Russia, but we want no privileges” announces Prince Dimitri Romanov