Saudi Prince in Court Charged with Murder
HRH Prince Saud Bin Abdulaziz Bin Nasir Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has been charged with murdering his aide at the five-star Landmark Hotel in London, Scotland Yard has said.
The 33-year-old prince is accused of killing Saudi citizen Bandar Abdullah Abdulaziz last week. The prince had been in London for a four-week sightseeing trip.
A bail application was adjourned for the prince to give the defence team more time to prepare. He is charged with murder and grievous bodily harm against the same man.
Prince Saud’s father, a nephew of the Saudi Arabian king, was at the Old Bailey to watch his son’s hearing.Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged England, Legal Matters, Prince Saud.
- Saudi King and Obama hold talks
- Saudi Princess given UK Asylum
- Fined For Not Broadcasting Interview With Saudi Prince
- Saudi Crown Prince arrives in Morocco
- Saudi King and President Obama meet in London
4 Responses to Saudi Prince in Court Charged with Murder