Queen Rania Attends San Remo Festival
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah attended the San Remo Music Festival at the Ariston Theater in San Remo, Italy on February 17, 2010 to rally support for the 1GOAL global education campaign. Looking fabulous in a evening gown in black and white designed by Giorgio Armani Privé, Jordan’s Queen Rania was the guest of honour of the Festival.
During an exclusive live interview with San Remo host Antonella Clerici, Queen Rania discussed the importance of getting countries like Italy to commit to the campaign and she defended Muslims, saying they are not terrorists. Her Majesty and Clerici also talked about her marriage to King Abdullah and cooking, in which Queen Rania said her speciality is chocolate chip cookies.
Just before the Queen left the stage Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto, Gianluca Ginoble sang to Queen Rania the song “O sole mio”.
For more information visit this thread.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged 1GOAL, Education, Italy, Music, Queen Rania.
- Queen Rania Receives FIFA Presidential Award
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week
- Queen Rania appointed Honorary Global Chair for the UNGEI
- Rania learns about the “Knowledge is Power Programme”
- Queen Rania wins the European Council on Human Rights Award