King Abdullah and Prince Ali Visit the Tomb of Late Queen Alia
Yesterday, King Abdullah and Prince Ali visited the tomb of the late Queen Alia, on the anniversary of her death.
At the tomb, they laid wreaths and recited verses from the Holy Quran.
Queen Alia Al Hussein died in a tragic helicopter accident on February 9th, 1977. Queen Alia, born Alia Baha Uddin Toukan, married King Hussein in December 1972. They had two children: Princess Haya and Prince Ali. In 1973, they adopted Abir Muhaisen.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Anniversary, Death, Prince Ali, Queen Alia.
- Jordan Commemorates King Hussein’s Birthday
- Morocco Royals visit the Founder of the Alawite Dynasty’s Tomb
- King Abdullah meets Maktoob Founders
- King and Queen Receive Bodies of Jordanian UN Peacekeepers
- Abdullah & Rania Inaugurate First Children’s Hospital in Jordan