Mattel Creates Princess Victoria Barbie
Famous toy company Mattel has presented a Barbie doll based on HRH Crown Princess Victoria. The ‘Victoria Barbie’ shows the Princess in full gala attire, wearing one of her well-known red gala gowns and fringe tiara, complete with the Order of the Seraphim.
The doll was part of a presentation at the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg, Germany, which began on February 4th. Other Barbie dolls in the presentation included one of Harry Potter author JK Rowling and Belgian tennis champion Kim Clijsters.
Click here to read more at TRF.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Victoria, Germany.
- Princess Victoria travels to Greece for Exhibition Opening
- Victoria visits Rio de Janeiro
- Crown Princess Victoria attends European Youth Parliament
- Princess Victoria visited Kenya
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Engagement Press Conference Fashion