CP Tamim receives French Legion of Honour
HH the Heir Apparent of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, Crown Prince of Qatar received the Legion of Honour with the rank of Grand Officer, which is the highest decoration in France, from French President Nicolas Sarkozy in Paris.
The event was followed by a lunch meeting at the Elysee Palace. Later that day, Crown Prince Tamim met with the French Prime Minister Francois Fillon at the Matignon Palace. They discussed ways to strengthen existing relations.Filed under Qatar Royals
Tagged Bilateral Relations, France, President Sarkozy, Royal Orders, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad.
- Three-Day State Visit from Qatar to France
- Qatar’s Crown Prince in South Korea
- Crown Princess Margarita is made a Knight of Légion d’honneur
- Qatari Crown Prince hosts Iftar Banquet
- Tres Bien: French Presidential Couple make High-Profile Visit to Spain