Prince Kardam Discharged from Hospital
After several media outlets last week reported on prince Kardam’s hospitalisation, ‘Hola!’ now reports on their website that prince Kardam has been discharged from the Conxo provinvial hospital in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
In ‘Hola!’ Kardam’s wife, princess Miriam, says that the prince has been discharged. The prince was taken to the Conxo hospital because of a high fever, combined with a severe kidney infection and respiratory problems.
According to the princess, her husband continues to recover from the brain damage he suffered due to a car accident in 2008. The recovery goes in slow steps, the prince and his family moved to the town of Teo in Gallicia where prince Kardam works on his recovery in the medical center FOLTRA. The prince, princess and their two sons moved to the town during last summer and have only returned to Madrid to celebrate christmas.Filed under Bulgarian Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Media, Prince Kardam, Princess Miriam.
- Prince Kardam Taken to Hospital in ‘Serious Condition’
- Queen Sofia visits her Brother in Hospital
- Princess Mathilde Visits Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Princess Haya continues European Tour for Children’s Hospital
- Queen Fabiola in the Hospital for Almost Four Weeks