Nikolaos & Tatiana’s Engagement Press Conference
On February 1st Prince Nikolaos of Greece and his fiancée Tatiana Blatnik met the press during a press conference at the Yacht Club of Piraeus, Greece.
The event was organised following the engagement of the couple that was announced by former King Constantine of Greece on December 28th. The couple has been dating for 7 years.
During the press meeting the couple said they will get married after the summer and want the wedding to become a big Greek wedding. The date has not surely been chosen yet, but the couple hopes the wedding will take place on August 24th 2010.
You can find a video of the press conference (in Greek).
You can find more information and photos of the press conference in this thread:
Engagement of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik
Tagged Engagement, Greece, Press Conference, Prince Nikolaos, Princess Nikolaos.
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Engagement Press Conference Fashion
- Engagement of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik
- Queen and Prince Henrik Cancel Annual Press Conference
- Madeleine & Jonas – Engagement Interview
- Queen Margrethe at Press Conference for New Film