Mette-Marit: Ski instructor for a day
Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited the Hvalstad school in Asker on Sunday afternoon. She took part at the “ski-day” for underage asylum seekers. The Crown Princess participated actively in various activities like tobogganing, cross country and barbecuing of hot dogs on the campfire.
Mette-Marit also offered herself as ski-instructor for the young people.
About her skiing skills Mette-Marit said modestly: ” I do not know if I’m good, but I’ve been skiing every day.” The staff of the organization “Change we need” was very pleased with the execution and the success of the ski day.
Fredrik Aars-Rynning of “Change we need” pointed out that he appreciated very much that the Crown Princess poped up and made such a good job.
You can find a gallery of Mette-Marit’s work in the snow here.Filed under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Humanitarian Efforts, Sport.
- Mette-Marit attends event to mark World Aids Day
- Haakon’s and Mette-Marit’s 4th day in Mexico
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 1
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2
- Mette-Marit of Norway at winter exercise with the Civil Defence