Emanuele Filiberto and Clothilde at Balmain Flagship Opening
Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy and his wife Princess Clothilde were in Paris this Monday evening to attend the opening of the new Balmain flagship store.
The opening attracted a lot of the rich and famous in Paris. Some of the other people who attended the launch were Paul and Luana Belmondo, singer Patrick Bruel, Leatitia Halliday and actress Vahina Giocante.
The prince and princess regulary attend society events in Paris and in Italy. Princess Clothilde is better known as Clothilde Coureau. She is a French actress. Prince Emanuele Filiberto also likes life in the spotlights. Last year he won the Italian edition of ‘Dancing with the Stars’. And this year he will be participating in the famous Italian song contest of San Remo.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Fashion, France, Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clothilde, Savoy.
- Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Princess Clothilde Visit Earthquake Victims
- Prince Emanuele Filiberto Wins TV Dancing Competition
- Trial for Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy
- Newborn Italian Prince Will Be Prince of Piedmont
- Mette-Marit at the opening of the Hamsun center