Princesses Attend Telva Beauty Awards 2010
The Spanish fashion magazine Telva organised its annual Telva Beauty Awards yesterday. The event was held in Madrid and was attended by a lot of Spanish celebrities and socialites.
Among the guests was princess Beatrice d’Orléans, who has been living in Spain for decades. The princess was dressed in a grey coat and showed her best smile to the photographers. Another royal guest was princess Carla of Bulgaria, daughter-in-law of ex-king Simeon II of Bulgaria. Genoveva Casanova, ex-wife of the duke of Huescar, heir to the duchy of Alba also attended the event.
Click here for the original article of Diez Minutos.Filed under Bulgarian Royals, French Royals
Tagged Awards, Fashion, House of Orléans, Princess Beatrice of Orléans, Princess Carla, Spain.
- French Prince And Fiancee Attend Charity Ball in Madrid
- Spain National Awards for Sports
- Queen Noor at the Women’s World Awards in Vienna
- Will Queen Elizabeth II Attend the 2010 Winter Olympics?
- Royals Attend Princess Michael’s Book Presentation in Portugal