King and Queen Receive Bodies of Jordanian UN Peacekeepers
Bodies of three Jordanian UN Peacekeepers who died last week in Haiti’s earthquake arrived in Amman on Tuesday. King Abdullah II and Queen Rania were present during the official ceremony that took place at Queen Alia Airport in the Jordanian capital.
After the funeral, with military honours, Their Majesties met with the families of the officers and offered their condolences to the victims’ families.
Also attending the ceremony HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein, Prime Minister and Royal Court Chief.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Funeral, Haiti, Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein, Queen Rania.
- Jordan’s Royal Family Receive the Body of Soldier Killed in Afghanistan
- Jordanian King & Queen on State Visit to Italy
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 2
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 3
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal