Countess of Frederiksborg’s Father Passes Away
Richard Manley, the 85-year-old father of HE the Countess of Frederiksborg, passed away earlier this week in a Vienna hospital.
A statement released by the Countess stated that she, her two sisters and her mother Christa were by Mr Manley’s bedside when he passed, following a short illness. A funeral will take place in private on an undisclosed date.
The Manleys moved to Mrs Manley’s hometown of Vienna, Austria in 2008 after their former son-in-law, Prince Joachim, remarried. The couple had been residing at Schackenborg Palace in Møgeltønder since the 1995 wedding of their daughter and Prince Joachim.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Countess Alexandra, Death, In-Laws.
- Countess Alexandra will not be on ‘Vild med Dans’
- Countess Alexandra in UNICEF Charity Auction
- Countess Alexandra at Make-up Range Launch
- Countess Alexandra on the Cover of Costume Magazine
- Countess Alexandra & Family in Hong Kong