King and Queen of Jordan send wishes for 2010
As they do each year, King Abdullah and Queen Rania have sent a card to greet the New Year. This year they pose with their four children: Prince Hussein (15 years), Princess Iman (13 years), Princess Salma (9 years) and Prince Hashem (4 years).
Also other members of Jordanian royal family sent their cards during these days. Princess Basma, the sister of late King Hussein, choose two pictures taken in Aqaba, where she poses with her children and grandchildren on the beach. And Prince Hassan, who chose four family pictures where we can see him with his wife, Princess Sarvath, and his son, Prince Rachid, and his three daughters, Princesses Rahma, Sumaya and Badiya, with their families.
For more information on Jordan Royal Family’s New Year Cards visit this thread.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Prince Hassan, Princess Basma bint Talal, Queen Rania.
- Jordan’s King & Queen hosts iftar banquet for government officials
- King and Queen of Jordan begin visit to Portugal
- Jordan’s King & Queen welcome Pope
- King and Queen of Jordan Start Working Visit to UK
- King and Queen of Jordan end Portugal visit