Annual NHO conference
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway attened the annual NHO conference in the Norwegian Opera on Thursday, which had the title and theme: “Smarter Growth”.
In the conference it is discussed how create jobs for the future, develop the welfare society and what can be done to stop the climate change. This also includes the development of new technology. NHO president Rieber opened the conference.
In the evening the Crown Princely couple attended the NHO gala at the Opera in Olso.
A thread at TRF can be found here.Filed under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit.
- “CC9 Climate Conference” in Sarpsborg
- Queen and Prince Henrik Cancel Annual Press Conference
- Princess Mathilde at Conference “Women and sustainable development”
- Climate Exhibition in Copenhagen
- Abdullah participates in an Economic Conference in the US