Jordan’s Royal Family Receive the Body of Soldier Killed in Afghanistan
Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan, accompanied by other members of royal family, received the body of Captain Ali bin Zeid Al Oun, who was killed in an attack in Afghanistan on Wednesday December 30th, on Saturday January 2nd upon its arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport aboard an aircraft of the Royal Jordanian Air Force.
After the ceremony King Abdullah II, the Crown Prince, Prince Ali, Prince Hamzah, Prince Hashim, Prince Ra’ad, Prince Rachid, Prince Mired, Prince Asem, the Jordanian Prime Minister and the President of the Royal Court performed the prayers at the Hamzah bin Abdul Muttalib mosque. The Royal Family were also presented at Royal Cemetery where Sharif Ali bin Zeid was buried.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Afghanistan, Funeral, Military, Queen Rania.
- Jordan’s King Performs Eid Al-Adha Prayer
- Jordan Royal Family’s Summer Holiday
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- Jordanian King & Queen on State Visit to Italy
- Abdullah participates in an Economic Conference in the US