Mansour bin Zayed Denies Buying Real Madrid
A source close to Sheikh Manosur bin Zayed al Nahyan has denied all the the reports about his intentions in buying/biding on the Real Madrid Football Club, which has been reported in published Spanish daily Ace and other news agencies on Sunday. The source called the reports “unfounded and totally lacking in credibility”.
According to WAM, the UAE news agency said that Sheikh Mansour “is currently focusing all his efforts and attention on upgrading Manchester City and pushing it towards the goal of taking its place amongst the UK’s top clubs.”
Sheikh Mansour is president of Abu Dhabi’s Al Jazira Club, which has an agreement with Real Madrid. He is also the owner of the Manchester City Football Club in England.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, Soccer, Sport.
- Mohammed bin Zayed attends Japanese tea ceremony
- Mohammed bin Zayed & Sarkozy launch Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Mohammed attends UAE-Manchester Friendly Match
- King and Queen of Spain support Madrid 2016
- Mohammed Bin Rashid attends poetry evening