Queen Noor Chairs Annual Meeting of Tamweelcom
Her Majesty Queen Noor presided on November 19 the annual meeting of Tamweelcom’s Board of Directors.
During the meeting, Queen Noor honoured former Tamweelcom Chairman, His Highness Al-Sharif Shaker Bin Zaid, and former board members, Amer al-Salti and Rateb Al-Wazani, for their distinguished efforts and continued support to the company during the past years.
The Jordan Micro Credit Company (Tamweelcom) was established by the Noor Al Hussein Foundation in 1999 as a non-profit company to promote micro enterprise development.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Microcredit, Queen Noor.
- Queen Noor Presents SOS Anniversary Award
- Queen Noor at the Women’s World Awards in Vienna
- Queen Noor Attends Dubai International Film Festival
- Queen Noor attends Common Ground Awards
- Queen Noor Honored with Global Environmental Citizen Award