Jordan’s King & Queen Check on Latest Development
On Tuesday, Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania visited the Jabal Al Qalaa, which houses the Amman Citadel, the capital’s ancient heritage site.
Jabal Al Qalaa is one of the oldest areas in Amman which has recently undergone rehabilitation by the Amman Municipality as part of its plans to revive the city centre. King Abdullah issued directives to provide the site with the infrastructure services needed to preserve its historical value and upgrade its importance as a tourist attraction.
King Abdullah and Queen Rania were briefed on the project and its stages by the Mayor of Amman, Omar Maani, where they also viewed a model of an urban agricultural project to establish roof gardens in the centre of the city.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, National Heritage, Queen Rania.
- King Abdullah Inaugurates Power Plant
- Azerbaijani President Meets Jordan’s King and Queen
- King & Queen honour Ahel Al Himmeh winners
- Jordan’s King & Queen hosts iftar banquet for government officials
- King and Queen of Jordan end Portugal visit