Queen Noor Attends Dubai International Film Festival
Jordan’s Queen Noor, widow of late King Hussein, attended the 6th Annual Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex. Yesterday, Her Majesty, delivered a speech during DIFF 2009 Cultural Bridge Panel, accompanied by Julia Bacha, director of the Cultural Bridge Gala Film Budrus – which was screened immediately prior to the panel discussion-, Hollywood Producer, Mike Medavoy, and MIT Professor, Rebecca Saxe.
Last Wednesday Queen Noor was also present at the opening ceremony of the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) accompanied with His Highness Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and she was the guest of honor in the 3rd Annual amfAR Cinema Against AIDS on December 10. During amfAR dinner was auctioned a collection made by fashion designer and artist Karl Lagerfeld, along with jewellery from Cartier.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Film Festival, HIV/AIDS, Queen Noor, Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed.
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival
- Dubai ruler visits Art Dubai & attends horse show
- Princess Rym Patrons European Film Festival
- Princess Mabel opens “Movies that Matter” Film Festival
- Prince Moulay Rachid Patrons the 9th Marrakech Film Festival