Update of the Royal Website
The Royal Homepage Kongehuset.no has been updated today. Together with Princess Ingrid Alexandra, King Harald V welcomed the users of the site to the castle’s new website, especially to the special site for children.
The new website is especially created for children at children at the age of 10 or 11 and offers them an opportunity to learn about the function of the monarchy and the royal family. Here you can find the new Children’s page.
The new royal website also includes a video page. Here we can see the members of the Norwegian Royal Family showing the different rooms of the Royal Palace and explaining what they are used for. You can find the Video Archive here.
A thread at TRF can be found here.Filed under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Children, Harald V, Internet, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Website.
- Problems Crop Up with The Queen’s New Website
- The British Monarchy Website Gets a Modern Makeover
- Mohammed launches website
- Website on Qaboos wins two awards
- Foreign Press Tab: Spanish royals featured on ABC News’ website