Rania visits Old Shopping Markets
Her Majesty Queen Rania toured Al Bokharyeh and Al Balabseh souks, which are the two of the oldest markets in downtown Amman. Queen Rania’s visit to the two souks comes as the Eid Al Adha holiday season begins.
Queen Rania spoke with several shopkeepers and salespeople to check on their situations.
Queen Rania also asked for the quick renovation on a few shops which were damaged by a fire in August.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Queen Rania.
- Rania Inspects Two School
- Rania opens Queen Rania Teachers Academy
- Rania visits New York Girls School – US Visit, Day 1
- Rania in the USA – Days 2 and 3
- Rania praises the ambition of Arab women