Lalla Salma Chairs Ceremonies In Honor of Morocco’s National Day to Fight Cancer
Lalla Salma, along with Jordanian Princesses Ghida Talal and Dina Mired, presided over several ceremonies during Morocco’s National Day to Fight Cancer. Among the events was the signing of a partnership agreement between Morocco’s Anti-Cancer Association (ALSC), and the Vaudois University Hosptial Center. According to an article in the Agence Maghreb Arabe Presse, the agreement will create training, internships, expertise, and will facilitate research in the field of cancer.
Lalla Salma presented certificates to participants in ALSC-sponsored training in Morocco and abroad. In addition to the ALSC events, the princess awarded prizes to the winners of a national competition called, “Secondary and High-schools Without Tobacco”.
These activities aren’t out of the ordinary for Lalla Salma. She has dedicated a lot of time and energy in promoting cancer research, and in visiting cancer patients with the goal of improving their quality of care.
For more information about Lalla Salma, and the Moroccan Royal Family, please visit this thread.Filed under Jordanian Royals, Moroccan Royals
Tagged Cancer, Health, Lalla Salma, Princess Dina, Princess Ghida.
- Princess Lalla Salma Allies with Roche for the Fight Against Cancer in Morocco
- Lalla Salma Participates in Medicines For Low-Income Patients Program
- Jordanian Princesses call on the International Community to fight cancer
- Lalla Salma Meets With the President of Argentina
- Lalla Salma attends meeting in Tunis