Sheikh Mohammed attends UAE-Manchester Friendly Match
H.H. General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, attended a friendly match between the UAE National Soccer team and Manchester City of England at the Zayed Sports City in Abu Dhabi, UAE. ”We will draw lessons from this match so as to represent the UAE honourably,” Sheikh Mohammed said.
The UAE won the match 1-0. The goal was scored in the first half of the match.
The match comes to introduce the club to the UAE fans which is owned by H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, England, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Soccer, Sport.
- Abu Dhabi CP meets with UAE Wheelchair Athletics Team
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- Mohammed bin Zayed attends Japanese tea ceremony
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- Sheikh Mohammed, Moulay Rachid Lay Foundation Stone in Rabat