Grand-Ducal Audience with Dr. Bertrand Piccard
Grand Duke Henri received in audience Dr Bertrand Piccard, a psychiatrist, balloonist, lecturer, UN Goodwill Ambassador and the President of the charity ‘Wings of Hope’, which fights against childhood disease noma, in the Grand-Ducal Palace yesterday.
Originally from Lausanne in Switzerland, Dr. Piccard is visiting Luxembourg to attend the conference ‘Innovation for Sustainable Performance’.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Audience, Grand Duke Henri.
- Grand Duke and Duchess hold audience at Chateau Berg
- Grand Ducal Family Out in Force in Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg’s Grand Ducal Family attends Octave Closing
- Grand Duke Henri Cancels Engagements
- New Titles for Grand-Ducal Family