Royal Palace of Laeken in Top 3 Ugliest Buildings
The Royal Palace of Laeken was nominated third in a list of ugliest buildings of Belgium. Groep Jan Stallaert, a building/demolishing company, organised the contest in which people could nominate the ugliest buildings in Belgium. The group would then offer to demolish the winner for free.
The Royal Palace of Laeken came out third in the list. However, the first two nominees are suspected of cheating, so it is still possible the Palace ends up first. The company, however, does realize it is highly unlikely they will be allowed to tear it down.Belgian Royals
Tagged Palaces, Royal Palace of Laeken.
- Royal Greenhouses in Laeken open to the public
- Brussels Royal Palace Open to the Public
- Queen Beatrix Reopens the Royal Palace in Amsterdam
- King Albert welcomes President Yushchenko
- Haga Palace: Fit for a Newlywed Couple