Lalla Salma Participates in Medicines For Low-Income Patients Program
Last Wednesday, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco served as the chairperson for the first event of the “Medicines for Low-Income Patients Program” in Casablanca. The Princess devotes a lot of time and energy to supporting cancer research. She also serves as the head of the Anti-Cancer Association of Morocco (ASLC).
According to an article from Agence Maghreb Arabe Presse, the program provides medical check-ups, chemotherapy, and other medicines to people with cancer. The group has created a database and record-keeping system in an effort to better serve those with cancer who wouldn’t otherwise be able to get treatment.
For more information about Lalla Salma, and the Moroccan Royal Family, please visit this thread.Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged Cancer, Health, Hospital, Lalla Salma.
- Princess Lalla Salma Allies with Roche for the Fight Against Cancer in Morocco
- Lalla Salma Meets With the President of Argentina
- Lalla Salma attends meeting in Tunis
- Lalla Salma opens Fez Music Festival
- Lalla Khadija’s 2nd birthday