Prince Hassan addresses the Parliament of Cultures
Prince Hassan of Jordan visited Ankara (Turkey) last Wednesday, where he gave a speech at the Parliament of Cultures.
The conference was inaugurated by Professor Ihsan Dogramaci. In his speech, HRH said that “we must work towards a law for peace”, and that “it is important to focus on the affinities among cultures in order to fight discrimination.”
The Parliament of Cultures is an international non-governmental organization (NGO) which works to promote understanding among different cultures throughout the world.
Before the conference, Prince Hassan had a meeting with Turkish President, Abdullah Gül.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Audience, President Gül, Prince Hassan, Turkey.
- Prince Hassan participates in WANA Conference
- King Harald Opens Parliament
- Haya Addresses Disaster Risk Reduction Conference
- Opening of the Swedish Parliament 2009
- Will the Emir dissolve Parliament?