Queen Fabiola Recovers in Spain
The Flemish press is reporting that Queen Fabiola is currently resting at her villa in Spain.
Earlier this month, the Belgian royal court announced that Queen Fabiola would not have any official duties in the near future as she is recoverning from a pneunomia.
Villa Astrida was bought by the queen and her late husband, king Baudouin, in the sixties. The villa is located in Motril, near Granada. Villa Astrida is named after king Baudouin’s mother, queen Astrid. In 1993 king Baudouin died in the villa from a heart attack.
To learn more about Queen Fabiola’s current activities, visit this thread.Filed under Belgian Royals
Tagged Health, Queen Fabiola, Spain.
- Queen Fabiola attends memorial mass for King Baudouin
- Concerns for Queen Fabiola’s Health
- Second Murder Threat for Queen Fabiola
- Queen Fabiola in the Hospital for Almost Four Weeks
- Queen Fabiola in Public Again At The Queen Elisabeth Concours