Duchess of Montpensier In Public Again
On Tuesday, the Duchess of Montpensier has appeared in public again for the first time after she fell ill this spring. The duchess, who was dressed in a black dress with a two string pearl necklace, attended the gala Andre-Charles Boule Exhibition “A new style for Europe” at the old Opera in Frankfurt (Germany). She was accompanied by one of her sons, the duke of Vendôme. His wife stayed home, as she is in an advanced stage of her pregnancy.
Tagged Exhibition, Germany, Health, House of Orléans, The Duchess of Montpensier, The Duke of Vendôme.
- Religious Wedding of the Count & Countess of Paris
- Religious Wedding For The Dauphin and Dauphine
- Duke of Vendôme Quarrels With Father
- Duchess of Cadaval Writes Book
- Duchess of Gloucester Charms Exhibitors at Mobility Roadshow