Princess Marie at UNESCO Conference
Princess Marie yesterday opened a UNESCO environmental conference for school leaders from both Asia and Europe in Soenderborg.
The 100 educationalists will be working together on joint projects over the internet to help better the environment, which is, as Princess Marie said, very relevant with the climate summit being held in Copenhagen next month.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Environment, Princess Marie of Denmark, UNESCO.
- First Patronage for Princess Marie
- It’s a Boy for Princess Marie!
- Princess Marie to take over duty from Prince Henrik
- Princess Marie Cancels Engagement
- Princess Marie and Prince Joachim in Tønder