Princess Sana Asem inaugurates Game Room for Children
HRH Princess Sana Asem, the Honorary President for Family and Child Care, inaugurated a Game Room for Children at the Queen Rania Al Abdullah Hospital in Petra yesterday.
During the visit, Princess Sana, accompanied by the Petra District Governor Ibrahim Assaf, visited the children’s section of the hospital where she spoke with sick children and their parents, and distributed gifts.
This is the eighth hospital in the Kingdom which collaborates with the Zahra Cultural Centre’s campaign.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Children, Hospital, Patronage, Princess Sana.
- Princess Haya continues European Tour for Children’s Hospital
- Princess Mathilde Visits Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Princess Letizia Visits Children’s Hospital
- Rania lights Candles against Child Violence
- Princess Laurentien Writes Children’s Book