Mayed wins Kentucky Cup Endurance race
Sheikh Mayed Bin Mohammad Al Maktoum won the Kentucky Cup Endurance race which took place in Lexington. The Kentucky Cup endurance is a lead up race for the 2010 Alltech World Equestrian Games.
The endurance race was a 75mile race which was completed by the Sheikh in 6:05:30. After the win, Sheikh Mayed said, “It was amazing. This is the sport that we most love. It’s our history.” He went on saying, “Given the weather today, the course was amazing. But the weather made it very difficult. There wasn’t any hard part, other than the ground being a bit slippery. Other than that, it was excellent. There wasn’t anything wrong or bad.”
For more on the topic, visit the ‘Dubai Ruling Family in Endurance Races’ thread.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Horse Racing, Horses, Sheikh Mayed bin Mohammed, Sport, United States of America.
- Dubai Ruler Wins Endurance Race, Gets Six Month Ban
- Dubai’s Ruler aiming to win Kentucky Derby
- Gulf Royals at $6 million Dubai World Cup
- Queen Elizabeth II to visit Cheltenham Race Meeting on Gold Cup Day, March 13th 2009
- New Trend at the Kentucky Derby: Recycling