Jordanian King & Queen on State Visit to Italy
Jordan’s King Abdullah II and Queen Rania will start a state visit to Italy tomorrow, between October 20-22. The visit comes after an invitation from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano and his wife, which was announced by the Jordanian Royal Court.
King Abdullah will hold talks with the Italian President and Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi on different issues concerning the Middle East and boosting bilateral ties between the two countries. King Abdullah is also to address and attend the Jordanian-Italian Business Forum in Milan.
Click here to view the state visit thread.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Italy, President Napolitano, Queen Rania, State Visit.
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia in Italy
- Three-Day State Visit from Qatar to France
- Jordanian Royals start Working Visit to the U.S.
- Azerbaijani President Meets Jordan’s King and Queen