UAE Foreign Minister in Colombia for Talks
UAE Foreign Minister, H.H. Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, met with Colombian President, Alvaro Uribe, at the Presidential Palace in the Colombian capital. Sheikh Abdullah handed him a letter from President H.H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan; President Uribe and Sheikh Abdullah held meetings on ways to establish trade, economic relations and business contact.
Sheikh Abdullah said that such meetings underscores the commitment of the two countries, he also called for signing a few deals between the two contries in various fields.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, Bilateral Relations, Colombia, Official Visit, President Uribe, Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed.
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah
- Kuwaiti Emir holds talks with UAE President