Prince Moulay Rachid Hospitalized
Prince Moulay Rachid, the brother of Morocco’s King Mohammed VI, has been admitted to hospital in Paris after falling ill on an aeroplane flying from Casablanca to Paris.
In a statement from Morocco’s Ministry of Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery, it was reported on Saturday that the Prince was admitted to a Paris hospital for “the necessary medical examinations” and that his condition was “stable and not giving rise to any concern”, but the statement didn’t reveal the nature of the Prince’s illness.
Prince Moulay Rachid is the younger son of the late King Hassan II, he takes part alongside his brother King Mohammed VI in the various political economic and social activities of the Kingdom, and had been beside King Mohammed VI on Friday at the opening of Parliament.Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged France, Health, Hospital, Prince Moulay Rachid.
- Sheikh Mohammed, Moulay Rachid Lay Foundation Stone in Rabat
- Wedding of Prince Moulay Ismail of Morocco
- Morocco’s King asked to rest after digestive infection
- King Mohammed VI Presides Over Ramadan Lectures
- King of Morocco recognizes the Holocaust