Kuwaiti Emir holds talks with UAE President
The President of the UAE, His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and the Emir of Kuwait, H.H Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmed Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, who is visiting the UAE, held talks in Abu Dhabi today. The two leaders discussed regional and international developments, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and cooperation between their two countries.
Sheikh Khalifa stressed that the visit would strengthen relations between the UAE and Kuwait, Sheikh Khalifa said: “We look forward to attending the forthcoming GCC Summit in Kuwait next December.” After the meeting, Sheikh Khalifa held a lunch banquet in honor of Emir of Kuwait and members of the accompanying delegation.Filed under Kuwaiti Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, Bilateral Relations, Gulf Cooperation Council, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed, Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmed.
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah
- Qatar Emir in Sudan for Talks