Princess Haya Receives the Wife of Vietnam PM
February 17, 2009 – HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai meet with Mrs. Tarn Thanh Kienn, wife of the Prime Minster of Vietnam who are currently on a 3-day official visit to the United Arab Emirates.
During the meeting Princess Haya and Mrs. Kienn discussed issues concerning the UAE women and the role they play in the countries development and presence in decision making posts in the government and private sectors.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Audience, Dubai, Princess Haya, Vietnam.
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE
- Wedding Celebrations in Fujairah
- Crown Prince Naruhito in Vietnam Alone
- Japan’s Crown Prince on Week-Long Visit to Vietnam
- President Sarkozy’s Middle East Trip