Countess Alexandra at Make-up Range Launch
Countess Alexandra of Frederiksborg, former wife of Prince Joachim, attended on the 23rd the launch at the D’Angleterre Hotel in Copenhagen of friend Dennis Knudsen’s first make-up range, Ink By Denis Knudsen. She was accompanied by her husband Martin Joergensen and other celebrity customers of Knudsen’s, including Maria Montell and Janni Kjør.
The Countess is also not only a customer of his store, but also of his holiday homes in Turkey, where she and her family have previously holidayed and have now bought themselves a property. The house, in Alanya, is rumoured to be 220 square meters, with a luxury jacuzzi, air conditioning, marble floors and have acces to Danish television channels.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Countess Alexandra, Martin Jørgensen.
- Countess Alexandra & Family in Hong Kong
- Countess Alexandra in UNICEF Charity Auction
- Countess Alexandra joins VL Group 42
- Countess Alexandra will not be on ‘Vild med Dans’
- Countess Alexandra Lights Candles for the Dead