Abdullah & Rania visit Syria
Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania visited Syria on an invitation from Syrian President Bashar Assad and his wife Asma Assad. King Abdullah and President Bashar held a meeting where they discussed bilateral relations and regional and international issues. Syrian president and his wife held an iftar banquet in honor of their majesties.
The royals took their two youngest children Princess Salma and Prince Hashem on the short visit to Syria.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Bilateral Relations, Official Visit, President al-Assad, Queen Rania, Syria.
- Abdullah and Rania in Morocco
- Abdullah & Rania Watch Daughter win Fourth Place
- Abdullah and President of Turkmenistan hold talks
- Abdullah & Rania meet with Pelosi
- Abdullah & Rania at No 10