Jordan’s King & Queen hosts iftar banquet for government officials
Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania Abdullah of Jordan hosted an iftar banquet for government senior officials and diplomatic missions, and their wives, in Amman at the King Al Hussein Bin Talal Convention Center at the Dead Sea.
The event was also attended by a few students. King Abdullah preformed Maghrib prayer with the guests.
Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Queen Rania, Ramadan.
- Qatari Crown Prince hosts Iftar Banquet
- Abdullah & Rania at JRF charity event
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- King Abdullah of Jordan Gives Speech at WEF Opening